Everything you need to know to use bedsandrooms.ph like a pro!
• Bedsandrooms.ph provides renters and landlords solution in reaching each other in simplified and quicker experience. With bedsandrooms.ph,
o With bedsandrooms.ph:
‒ renters can:
a. search residential rental spaces by barangay, city, landmark (such as hospitals, malls, offices, schools, etc.) and transportation
hubs (such as train stations, bus terminals, etc.),
b. save and compare listings,
c. message the landlord directly, and
d. schedule a viewing appointment with the landlord directly.
‒ landlords can:
a. enlist their residential rental properties and showcase it with details that the renters need to know. Click here to see the sample of a listing page.
• Renters or individuals looking for their residential rental space near school, office, or locations they wish to live temporarily at
• Groups or companies looking for accommodation for their staff, employees, or trainees.
• Landlords like property owners, developers, managers, agents and brokers.
• Our team understands the struggle of both finding a rental place to live at and at the same time having spaces rented out. The team developed this website for the benefit of renters and landlords, while keeping in mind that renting homes is not just temporary accommodation, but the beginning of every milestones’ journey – whether you’re a student, a young professional, starting a family or even restarting one’s life.
• We offer 3 types of listing which can be in a house, dormitory, apartment, or condominiums.
o Shared Room (or also known as Bedspace in a shared space)
o Private Room
o Entire Place
• Go to www.bedsandrooms.ph or you may click on the search (magnifying glass icon).
• Type in the location or landmark nearby the area of the property you wish to rent at, select your budget, and finally click Search.
• In the result lists page, you can further filter your options according to the following:
o Type of listing
o Type of property
o Accommodation type
o Room features
o Most recent properties listed
o Price rates.
• If it’s listed on the website, it is automatically means available. Landlords deactivate the listing when it is no longer available and will not be shown on the website listing.
• Rental spaces listed in bedandrooms.ph costs as affordable as PhP1,000 per month up to over PhP20,000 per month. You have several options to choose from how much ever your budget is.
• Bedsandrooms.ph has thousands of rental spaces within Metro Manila, CALABARZON, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, IloIlo, Pampanga and more areas in the Philippines.
• For corporate/bulk staff housing needs, you may send you requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll have our Growth & Strategic Partnership team to assist you.
• We can help you further look for the rental space you needed. You can either fill in the Help Me Out form below or you can PM us via Facebook Messenger (@bedsandrooms.ph) .
• No. You do not need to register again. Just sign-in to your account as a renter, click on the Add A Listing in the menu, and you can start enlisting from there.
• Go to www.bedsandrooms.ph/BecomeALandord and fill in the registration and follow the rest of the process.
• As our way to help the landlords in bouncing back from the recent pandemic effect, we allow up to 50 free listings. Should there be any changes to this, our team will update you.
• Yes. You may request for further details at email@example.com.
If you have exhausted searching in bedsandrooms.ph, and still, you cannot find the rental space you're looking for,
fill up the following information, and we'll get back to you for updates. In case you have not searched yet, click here.
For other queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or message us in Facebook Messenger.